Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tokyo-Transit

My bad for not checking my mobile's bandwidth and for now being so out of touch and unable to send a simple text even. It’s funny though,that one only realises how important the most minute of things can be only when they're gone. Wow, what a cliche, but seriously, cliches tend to arise out of the most ordinary of life experiences.
Sometimes, magic happens.  When one leasts expects it, and for that instant, I'm a believer once more. A believer that miracles do happen. A believer that there's such a thing as a fated connection. We both sit here, in two different realities. Me, at the Narita Airport Yahoo cafe, she at her desk at work, and we tapped into each other and made a connection at the exact same time. I landed two hours ago, and instead of heading for the free Internet here, I decided to head for a hearty beef bowl at the cafe here and watch a couple episodes of Heroes Season2.After sitting for a fair bit of time, I then decided it was time to logon and get in touch with my babe, so I went into our shared account, typed out a brief hello email and clicked 'Send'. When the page refreshed, I noticed I had an email from her, from the same account. Sent at the very same time.  It was an unreal shock that travelled through me. The tiniest of shivers trembling up my spine.
Sigh. So near and yet so far huh baby? About time u actually READ this blog and contribute with at least ONE entry, you know? :) 
As for the flight, it was a good oneーmy first Japan Airlines flight, and hopefully not my last! The food was pretty yummy and the service was top notch. Plus, they weren't stingy with giving out Evian water for drinking. Good stuff!!! Well, I was hoping to roam around Japan for a bit while in Transit but well, perhaps on the way back, Daddy can bring me. Wonder how he's doing over there, can't believe I'm missing a Welcome Luau cos I was so stupidly careless!!!! : But, we live and we learn. Most importantly, I'm still here, aren't i?
Getting all psyched up about how pretty Maui is going to be and playing in the waterfall (supposedly I get to go on some tour) and perhaps taste a bit scuba too! Well, August isn't too far away for me and me baba to really descend underwater. I'm a little tired and going to just surf while waiting for Someone (VIP) to logon. Toodles, and until the next entry, this is Miss Liz & Bobo signing out for this evening...

No comments: