Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Amazing You, My Perfectionist

119hrs gone, 53 hours more to go till you get home.
It's crazy how i'm counting down the hours till i see poopie again. Since she left for Hawaii, my life turned silent, the voice i used to hear almost every hour of the day isn't there anymore. A feeling of lost and emptiness without her even though it's only for 6days. Which makes me think how important she is to me. Sometimes we think that we have done the most for that special someone but only realised, it isn't enough when you don't have them. I felt that i could have done more than i thought i did.
We have gone through so much together, back when she was still living in Melb then moving back home. Many things had happened and changed around us and it wasn't easy for her. I can feel her when i read "get out, and stay out" written on 30th April. Many things happen for a reason, if it's good, we appreciate and cherish it and if it's bad, we accept and hope for the better. There are many signs that has convinced me that she is god's gift to me. Looking around me, it's almost impossible for most couple to survive in a relationship like ours. Starting from how we met and to date, the connection that we have, the unconditional love we share with one another.
I admire the beauty and intelligence in her. The way she is, shows how well she was brought up in a humble and well deserved respect family.
As promised to you poopie, i finally took time to read this blog and have also written this especially for you.
Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made and not giving up on me. I have learnt what loving someone truly is by just loving only you....baba

No comments: