Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

Post-weekender Blues

When time is precious and it seems a long week ahead before I see her again, I feel the post-weekender Blues set in. I know this happens when I get the 1) grouchies and the 2) moodies. What's that you might ask? Well, the 'grouchies' is when I start picking on absolutely and entirely nothing.

I believe we all get the grouchies. You know, that irksome feeling of discontent, when nothing and yet everything troubles you. When you pick on that one special loved one in your life, and jeopardize each precious second you spend together.

The moodies start on a different note. They kick in about 2-3 hours after the grouchies have played up big time and you've already caused a mini-scene between the both of you. The sallow pining starts and your insides go "du-uh..." and it's a little ouch all over your brain, your heart.

Sigh. I've got a big case of both the grouchies and the moodies. I don't know why. Perhaps it's a "period-ical" (my own word, btw) thing. I feel so restless and the thought of Chinese New Year and relatives asking the same age-old question "oh, so what are you doing now?" or "are you seeing anyone" start popping up. And this time, I can't be straightforward. I can't answer in full. That kind of really sucks. Everything is picking at my dulled brain and I feel the damp gray mass within squish around noisily. Sometimes, especially of late, it gets painful to even think. Not that I have that much time to think anyway, since I always seem to be rushing from place to place. From one activity to another. Before you know it, the weekend is good and over.

Ugh. I've got to pull myself together and face another day. What can I say? I miss her.
BlogCounter.com - Free counter for Weblogs

No comments: