Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

A new challenge every day! (the how to guide to not procrastinating)

I've decided to start blogging again. It's going to be a regular part of my life because it suddenly hit me that I'm 27-bloody-years old which means I'm in my late 20's and I look back and it's like,omfg. Where has my life gone to?

Ok- I'm going to start being focused and get off my ass every night! It's been so routine, wake up go to work come home have dinner bathe wipe some pee play fetch and would you believe it? Midnight already!!

First up this weekend, dustee bustee time! Tomorrow I'm going to a snooza pet bed sale in braeside. Thank god for iPhone and google maps! Who needs a melways to get around anyway? I'll get her another bed or two and then head to South Melbourne pet supply store. I sometimes feel all her chew toys smell a bit like pee. Yikes!!

Today dustee has decides to chew her squeaky toy and brush it up against my face. Totally a facial on a freezing Friday night. Thanks pooch. You sure are my beacon of light at the end of a dark tunnel... Not! Anyway, I'll better get back to her because she demands my attention...

Until my next post...

No comments: